Thread: No landline
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 21:29   #5
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: No landline

Iggypatel, I am in total agreement with you. I have had the same problem. My mother in law is 85 years and VM don't give a damn about its customers. ONE WEEK later engineers have been to the house and replaced the system.

Instead of VM trying to find out where the problem lies. They come out with the same crap all the time.
If it wasn't my wife, l would throw the VM account straight out.

In my job, if l acted in the same way towards customers. I would be sacked.

The trouble is that VM do NOT have any cable competition in the UK. So therefore run the company in a manner that does not have worries.

The biggest lie that they came out, which started my gripe with them was l had problems about two years ago. I had NO TV or PHONE. My job depends on a home phone.
I was told by CS, that there was a fault in LIVERPOOL - l live in London. And this caused the problem. Called them again two hours later. And was told there was a FIRE in our GREEN BOX. I asked how do they know that. They told me it is shown on the system

I then told them that l was STANDING by the BOX in street, and there was not fire.

The strangest thing was, l spoke with an Installer opposite. He stated that the service in OUR street was fine, as he had just done an install across from the box.

When l told him what l was told. His answer was 'oh they will tell you anything to get rid of you'

This is why l have a gripe with VM - they tell you anything. And wont apologise
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote