View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 10:55   #4840
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Not a good day yesterday had a bump in my car and what makes this worse is it was totally my fault although my eldest has given me lecture that I should never have admitted this.

First ever accident in 29 years of driving and I think I handled it quite well as the lady was naturally very annoyed that I ran into her hubby's Jaguar and kept saying he was going to be really angry with her. I just said look no one seems to be hurt, please go and check your children as I have checked mine then we can discuss matters in which we did.

I just feel like such an idiot and tbh I really did not get a good sleep last night and this morning I was very wary driving so I guess I'm a bit shook up with it all.

I have protected no claims so that is fine but I'm dreading how much this will bump up my insurance next year and could I go to another insurer if it's a massive amount.