View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 14:28   #23
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix free for 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you can accommodate the RF issue in some way, you'll not regret getting a V6. We have two of them - one in the bedroom and one in the lounge. You can watch recordings from the second box on the primary box, and vice versa, which is brilliant.

It really is unbelievably fast when compared with the Tivo, but the functionality is basically the same, apart from the wifi link between the boxes. I would certainly recommend that set up, although you could go all out for a third box, if you wanted another one! The telly tablet is a nice idea too, but a bit too expensive for me unless someone wants to buy me one for Christmas!
Last non Netflix question OB, did you swap out old 500gb tivos for v6's and if so I assume there's no extra charge for doing so ?
Maybe if Trickytree is right there may be a free Netflix sub as well
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote