View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 15:30   #26
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: More VM Jobs could be lost to the Philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
That doesn't mean they've got a good standard of living, or that there aren't better paid jobs again. From speaking to a trainer who was sent over to Pune to train agents, what he described was that the majority were switched-on, bright and intelligent people. However, the best agents wouldn't hang around for long and get better paying jobs elsewhere. That age-old issue where underpaid (For their ability) workers move on.

They're not the ones taking away jobs from people, they are taking a job that is offered to them because why wouldn't you take (what you just claimed was) a well-paying job? They're not to blame for taking the job, VM are the ones to blame for moving the job.

And that's where your issue lies - you're seeing it as "dey took ar jaaaaabs" when really they are just playing the hand they are dealt.

I used to work for VM, I have had my fair share of run-ins with useless offshore agents, I wouldn't call myself "enthusiastic" at all. I just don't blame them individually for the failings of the company that employs them.
Well said that man

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote