View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 22:30   #2
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moto G5 roaming/network problem

We had a problem went we to France last month. The wife's phone worked perfectly but mine wouldn't work for data roaming. It appeared as if it wasn't enabled. We had been to France last October but I hadn't used data roaming. What I did was to phone Virgin and they gave the data roaming a hit. This didn't initially work so I swapped the sims between the 2 phones and that seemed to make it work so I swapped the sims back and everything thing started working properly. They also gave me an extra 1GB of data.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote