View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 23:11   #3
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Switching from PAYG to pay monthly

Cheers Ben. His phones are unlocked so that shouldn't be an issue.

RE the blocking, presumably he could use an app to block numbers etc. which would fall outside of his allowances.

He's recently bought the Apple phone from a friend and put his Virgin SIM in it and it works fine apparently but I'm sure I have heard that most Apple phones lock themselves to the first network they're used on so I'll have to check with him about that.

Update:

He's just told me that his mate paid for the Apple phone to be unlocked before passing it on to him so I'm presuming he could use either company's SIM in it.

Last edited by Osem; 16-05-2017 at 23:17.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote