View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 18:26   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky HD / Sky Q Catchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
yes a valid point but as far as my family is concerned most on demand content is deleted once watched anyway and generally speaking i keep films on an external nas drive so the 2 TB i got with the Q is ample,can't speak for everyone obviously

Having said that looking at the ease of access to the sky store on the Q i may on here in 6 months whinging about the lack space for corrie st
Sky Store purchases can be archived to the cloud then re-downloaded when you want to watch them. Boxsets will be available to purchase on Sky Store as well.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote