View Single Post
Old 28-03-2013, 19:40   #12
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I saw it as an opinion; the sort of thing you do in a discussion thread. Definitely not a 'bitch and moan'.

I personally think it would be better just to list the changes, with a link to the full list.

However, MB should be able to post what he wants to post, and if he prefers posting the full list, then he should do it.
Exactly, the only one moaning is obviously MarkC1984.

I agree with you PB, it's too long, too full of info and difficult to spot the actual changes, but as you said it's MB's thread and can post it however he wants but isn't exempt from criticism like every other member.