Thread: Superhub Owner intial set up?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:46   #8
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Owner intial set up?

Nick,

I think it all depends on personal experience and what devices you have connected to it.

I've had my SH for over a year now and despite having to get it replaced at the end of last year because it became faulty, mine's been pretty reliable. In fairness the range isn't the greatest but meets my needs. The only thing it doesn't seem to like is my PS3 as that only ever seems to get about 5Mb max on wireless.

Like others have already mentioned, make sure you stick the wireless settings to 145Mbps / 2.4GHz. My wireless channel is still on auto but I'm lucky not to have much congestion so you may have to play around with that depending on you local area.

Hope it works well for you.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote