View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 14:54   #2201
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way.
It is not a case of me 'feeling' that way.

When you attack the 'brexiteers', by calling them unpatriotic, it's a blinkered way and nonconstructive.

Not ALL your posts are, perhaps in my assertion above, saying most of your posts, was too harsh.

But it is a bit low, to attack those who voted opposite to you. You provided a link to an article but then you took it upon yourself to add a little negative dig, it was uncalled for and I and a few others it would seem to take exception to it.

Damien suggested you said it to spark a reaction, I would say that is provocative if this is true. Provoking other members, is a no no.

Over most of the social networks and what not, there has been a lot of aggressive bickering and trolling, a lot weighed in and aimed at people who voted to leave. People attacking them, calling them 'thick', or suggesting they have no idea what they have done. It is utter nonsense, I have NO regrets voting to leave that corrupted mess, led by unelected 'OLD Men', as Nigel Farage called them.

There are many reasons I voted to leave, the EU being corrupt, tops the list.