Thread: General VM complaints handling
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 11:03   #4
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: VM complaints handling

I have a thread in the VM Forum that started in September 2015 http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...2917052#M47374

They know there is a fault, it also affects many others, and have fixed it temporarily a couple of times. After over 1 year the CEO's office gave me compensation of 1 month free. But now they actually wrote telling me I should take the case to arbitration (CISAS)!

And their reply in April this year did not instil confidence in their complaint-handling:

Quote:
I've just had a long chat with a colleague regarding the complaint, I've been told that this is completely out of our hands, and if I'm being honest, I shouldn't really be as involved as I already am as when a complaint is raised, it's owned by the person who responds and no one else. I'm really sorry I can't help further with this, I know your situation is difficult and I really wish there was more I could do to help, but it's really out of my hands and if you wish to pursue the complaint further, you'd have to follow the advice and recommendations from the reply you had.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote