View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:56   #6
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Ed Miliband: 'this will be a one-term government'

I was hoping we got Government which threw away its retoric thinking for once sat down thrashed out policies which improved the situation. This government with watered kicking scream kid in pram called clegg. Who gets a spanked bottom if he not quiet or good little baby. It seemed the situation seemed to trigger all the evils of policies from the mad backbenchers.

Now why could we not had historic government say look this is major issue I unique and aint going to take one party views see this loosly whats happening clegg just nothing towing not his party line. The whole westminster to thrash out how to sort the issue out. We needed that second world war conflict unity to get us through this and still do. If labour wins I hope they do it. Together we will be stronger.

Nope the created the air it was someone elses fault it should never been about blame it clouded there judgement. With this atitude it armed it up got everybody fighting each other within public. As the government used a divide and conquor approach used it vent hate and hurt.

On whether Ed gets more than one term he wont he will get at least 2 terms. time heals the mind.

By that time hopefully David Davis is concervative leader So long he allowed to follow his own beliefs not party retoric please those mad hatters behind him. Which think this what cameron doing whether these is really beliefs if so its very calious thinking.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote