View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 17:59   #1
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Services: Ultimate Oomph.
Topgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to all
Question Why won't they let me pay?

Hi.
I have been following this thread to see when my area (Bromley) would finally get caller display. then, oh joy of joys, it finally happens, so I rang last week and was up and running within a couple of hours. Brilliant!
Whilst I was on the phone to VM, I enquired about the option of adding a plan to include 0870/0845 etc. numbers. (I haven't been fortunate enough to be included in the free offer, but seeing as I was fortunate enough to have been given a free TiVo I thought it would be churlish to moan).
The lady on the phone talked me through the Talk 08 £2 and Talk 08 £5 options, so I said I would look through my recent bills and decide if it was worth it for me.
This I did, and decided it would be worth it for me to go onto the Talk 08 £5 option. So, I rang back and was told by a different operator that "those options weren't available to me, they are not available to everyone"!
Why on earth not, I am quite willing to pay for the service but VM won't let me. I appear to be being discriminated against and I'm not quite sure why.
Topgun is offline   Reply With Quote