View Single Post
Old 17-03-2009, 06:58   #13
Lord Nikon
Inactive

Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Lord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze arrayLord Nikon has a bronze array
Re: CableHell Gone?

Speaking as Crash Override from Cablehell I can honestly say that the closure was as much a shock to us as to the rest of you. This was not something that we planned or wanted but was a decision taken by the site owner. I am currently attempting to contact the owner and open negotiations to take over the running of the site and reopen it. In the meantime I have started a mass email to all the cablehell members informing them of the closure, which, at the moment we don't know if it will be permanent, but we hope not, and providing them with an email address to contact regarding the closure. That email address is crash.projectlazarus at gmail dot com

If the worst happens and the closure is permanent, then I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the team at cablehell.co.uk formerly ntlhell.co.uk both past and present and thank our members for 7 wonderful years on a site that even the admins here would have to admit, would be hard to beat.

Yes this is hard for me to post, as it was unexpected, but it needs to be said. I cannot let 7 years of my life pass without thanking those who helped make it what it was. We had evolved quite a lot from those early days, and we were still planning a future. Watch this space though, we may not be done yet.

Crash.