View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 14:50   #6
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Re: Disabled badge requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
You are right though, speak with the doctor first to make sure he agrees, then takl to the local benefits people, my dad was helped by someone who filled in the forms with him so that it could be pushed through as quickly as possible.
Very good point - if you can actually get to see somebody at your local CAB, they will be able to get it sorted much quicker than if you try and wade through the info yourself.

My mum has a disabled badge for her car, and she sounds nothing like as 'bad' as your relative, Zoombini - I've also advised Mrs Nugs dad to apply for one 'through' his doctor as, lets face it' these things were invented to (hopefully) make life easier for the elderly or infirm.
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote