Thread: 4K New deal
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 08:53   #14
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Virgin are still using the 2011 TiVo. Sky are only now retiring SD boxes decades old. I suspect the only person who needs to get used to anything is you and disappointment with your 20xx prediction.

If vincerooney, or anyone else, wants to stick to the old interface for any reason they please then so be it.

Virgin offer less streamers than your average smart TV.
What are you on about? I was just trying to reassure Vince and others on here that the 360 was a perfectly decent piece of kit. Although I liked the TiVo technology, I was not wedded to it as some seem to be on here.

While the V6s are likely to be around for a while yet, it is unlikely to carry any further enhancements, such as new streaming services, etc.

As for ‘my disappointment’ with my 2035 prediction - why would I be? It’s simply a prediction - we are not even half way there yet and the streamers are fast ascending in their popularity at the expense of the TV channels. That is exactly what I said would happen. You are the one obsessed with this, not me!