Thread: Call Centres
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 13:15   #30
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Call Centres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopanic View Post
The process (yeah I know) was to refund to the bill of the person with the fault. For the cost of 25p per minute ..

You think you had it bad .. the welcome that had to be said by the poor agents every time was crazy ..

Hi Welcome to Virginmedia your speaking to ____, just before I help I just need to let you know this call cost 25pence per minute plus 10p to connect, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary, if the fault is found to be with Virginmedia we will refund the cost of this call. Can I take your name please.
NO!!!!!!!!! please delete it I cannot bear to see that in black and white again.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote