View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 16:08   #42
clinteastman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media XL TV, XXL Broadband, L Phone, TiVo, V+
clinteastman has reached the bronze age
clinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze age
Re: TIVO screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
errrrrrr simple ... i dont use such a feature now and dont see a need for it for my personal use ... therefore its irrelevant

for those that wish that feature .. great ... for average Joe Public .. its not worth £149 and £3 to have a remote record

a lot of average Joe Publics like myself simply wont see tivo as a worthy upgrade for the cost as it offers niche tech savvy things for the niche tech savvy market

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

well to put it simply .... there is never enough things on that i wish to see let alone record that requires more than 2 tuners at a time ...

i may have simple tastes but i have never had a conflict yet to be in that situation ... and even if i did ... every program apart from live sport is repeated at least once and usually within 7 days so not hard to wait for the rerun if i had too ... i dont need tivo to find out when a rerun is on as there are such things as tv listings both in print format and online ... not exactly a hardship to use your own brain once in a while

another tivo exclusive that is irrelevant to me personally
So out of interest what feature(s) would make you cough up £149?
clinteastman is offline   Reply With Quote