Old 04-05-2012, 10:54   #15
clumsymum
Inactive

Services: BB M TV L and V+ Phone L
clumsymum is on a distinguished roadclumsymum is on a distinguished road
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l very happy with my SG2 and have no intention of forking out for another update of a phone for a considerable time into the future.
Yes, I'm with you. I got my S2 in February - my first smartphone - having struggled to decide between Galaxy S2 or iPhone4. I'm chuffed to bits with it (now I've got used to managing android), and it'll be with me for at least the full 2 years of the contract, probably longer if it doesn't conk out.

Personally I like the larger format in a smartphone, it makes doing the 'non-phone' things with it much easier (surfing, reading the e-version of todays paper, looking at a spreadsheet I need to show work client - the reasons I bought a smartphone).
I do lust after a Note (not enough to shell out more money tho'), but I recognise that as a mere woman, I do have the advantage of carrying a bag around with most of the time to carry it in. In fact, the larger format is an advantage. It doesn't get lost in the bottom of my bag, so I can actually find it to answer before calls get transferred to voicemail.
clumsymum is offline   Reply With Quote