View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 14:50   #12
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Amazon order query

A simple query which I didn't want to hang around waiting for Amazon to answer - a forgotten order which has not been fulfilled and I was wondering why that might be the case when the same item is currently in stock and being sold by Amazon. We'd been told they'd let us know when it became available again but they never did so maybe their system is at fault. It was by chance that I spotted it the open order this morning and at that point didn't know if we'd been charged for it.

It's never happened to us before so I was just looking for was a possible explanation such as yours. In your case you queried it with Amazon and got the item. I don't know if the missus still wants it however so I'll leave that to her.

Last edited by Osem; 12-09-2017 at 14:56.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote