View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:37   #8
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Amazon order query

Thanks guys, as it was supposed to be fulfilled by Amazon I didn't think they'd charge my account until the item was despatched. I'll check my records to see whether the whole amount was taken.

I have dealt with Amazon before but found it a rather time consuming process so thought it'd be easier to get some feedback here before doing that. If I have been charged then obviously I'll have to take it up but would that be the seller or Amazon?

Update:

Just been trawling through my credit card records and found out that we were never charged for the item. It's evidently not been fulfilled because the price has gone up considerably after the order. Pity they didn't just tell us the order was being cancelled but there we are.

Cheers anyway.

Last edited by Osem; 12-09-2017 at 13:03.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote