View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 21:18   #5
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Amazon order query

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I doubt anyone here has access to Amazons stock system, but dont be fooled by "available within a few days".

Items can be on that status for many months, as yours likely has been. Contact the seller if you want to know for sure.
Lol I wasn't suggesting anyone had access to the stock system, just wondering if this is a common problem/glitch for whatever reason. e.g. after a period, open orders just get left that way unless the buyer does something.

Looking at the current sellers and prices just now, I think the problem is that the prices have gone up quite a lot since our order was placed so whist the product is still available (and there are people confirming deliveries within the last few days) it's nowhere near the price when we ordered it. I dare say Amazon have that covered in their T's & C's...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote