View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 11:58   #1888
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Oh dear. I manually installed KB4022716 last week. Not had any problems so far so I guess I have been lucky.

Found a link that lists the problem areas. http://windowsreport.com/kb4022716-issues/

What do you guys think. Am I OK keeping the update or is it lulling me into a false sense of security before whacking me when I least expect it, should I consider uninstalling it now whilst I can?
The reason the update gave me issues was because of Comodo Firewall, i had to use system restore to get the PC usable again.

You could always uninstall the update or just hang in there if you think you don't see any issues, just make a new system restore point before you do it incase it doesn't create its own.