View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 14:23   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Hey popper, although I admire a good picture I'm just a point and shoot photographer who replaced her sketch book with camera. I couldn't tell an F stop from a bus stop but can see that the technical details will be interesting to the more dedicated clicker with higher end equipment.

In the hopes that this new thread will be more diverse than just discussions about camera settings, 'cause quite frankly many of us will probably continue to use cameras where the choice of setting is more on the lines of whether or not to use the built in flash, can I introduce another aspect of Photography. The end product.

A particular irritant to me are those holiday shots we all have to sit and admire. If you want to get a nice composition showing the mountains don't focus your camera on Aunt Flo in the foreground. Concentrate on the Mountain shot then give Auntie an ice cream and do a close up as it drips. 2 photos instead of 1 but a good chance both will be more interesting than the combined shot.