Thread: wireless on NTL
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2007, 22:39   #2
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: wireless on NTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo1000 View Post
Hi

trying to install a Dlink Router into my mates house
all installed ok, can access through the wired link but the Wireless connection gives a limited connectivity and no connection to the Net.

I have checked security (completly removed)
a couple of different laptops, one works here at my house so its definitly not the laptop.
I think its a wireless setting on the router but cant pinpoint what, any ideas?

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

ps have the NTL box plugged into the routetr and then the pc plugged into the router.
this works fine
Is the DHCP server running on the router ?
Is the laptop configured with a static IP address ?
mrmistoffelees is offline   Reply With Quote