View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 16:41   #267
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Transport for commercial purposes won't; transport for the individual might, which is why it is better to embrace the change to electric. That the change is cleaner is a bonus; for most people, retaining a personal means of transport ought to be their priority.

Go electric or get a bike; the choice is yours. Stinky old combustion isn't on the table.
I'm doing neither of those things. Go inefficient electric if you like, and dice with death on your bike if that gives you a thrill.

I'm going for tried and tested petrol cars for as long as possible, and if I have the option of a hydrogen fuelled car when I'm forced to do the other thing, then that's what I will get.

We have until 2040 to figure that one out, and I dare say used petrol cars will be around for a lot longer. No need for me to worry, then.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote