Thread: Future queen?
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 08:09   #13
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Future queen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
d. Apparently there is a super-injunction in place and a "serious" announcement will be made this week. Can't wait
Get your popcorn in!
Somebody got access to Kate's medical data at the London Clinic - that's why they got a super injunction....

---------- Post added at 07:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Well clearly I havent read it, I have no idea what this is about
Charlie is dead (the Russians said), Charlie resurrected (Xitter), the Union Jack at Buckingham Palace is going up and down like a yoyo (half mast, completely off etc)- with fake proofs provided on Xitter, Rose Hanbury said to the "BUSSINESS INSIDER" that she did not shag Willie and much more BS that I missed....

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 ----------

But the best that I read is

"Sinn Fein should be investigated for lack of diversity, London, England, Wales and Scotland have people of colour as leaders, NI has Michelle O'Neill, which is an anomaly"

This was in response to the scenario that Charlie died, Willie abdicated (adultery with Rose) and Harry will be the King (ianch99 mentioned it above) and Megan the Queen.

Last edited by Ms NTL; 20-03-2024 at 08:31.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote