View Single Post
Old 20-09-2009, 10:47   #128
injuneer
Inactive

injuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to beholdinjuneer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post

Opposite my house is a secondary school with a nice big gate and everynight the foxes will come out walk across the little car park and hide behind the pillars and wait for a stupid cat and when one comes near through the gate it goes and the fox walks back to it's home with a fresh cat. This issue did not need to be addressed in the way it was but labour has a simple mantra "if we don't like it ban it" and this along with a few other things was a victim of that.

As already mentioned any predator will kill what it can & come back for the rest later but they are usually denied the opportunity. All I can say on the cat subject is that you must have some really weedy cats in your area. There is a cute fluffy cat that lives near me & the Foxes won't even pass her if she is blocking their route, they take a long detour.
Personally I find the behaviour of many so called 'civilised' humans far more repugnant than those of wild creatures whose only aim is survival.
injuneer is offline   Reply With Quote