View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 01:06   #6
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads
Re: VirginMedia again...

TBH I don't think NTL/VM are poor - I have never had any issues bar maybe once - and although the guy on the phone was a bit lost something he said made me try something and I got the issue sorted. If the modem is faulty it is more a case of crap mass manufacture of electronics, and not VM. Don't ring VM and start giving the poro sod on the other end grief, I have worked is Tech Support, trust me, your hands are tied and there is nothing you can do. My adivice is try what I posted above. If that doesn't work ring them and ask for a new Modem, KEEP CALM. If they are anything like I was when I was on support, if yu kick off screaming bloody murder then you are unlikley to get anyone to help you, it is the decent callers that get you running round out of your way to help. Take that from someone that has done it.

P.S Bad Gramma, Bad Spelling, Easter Weekend and a bit drunk. Sorry.