View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 14:57   #2635
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Scam calls...
Just got one of them scam calls about the accident I was in first I've heard LOL anyway I asked them who they were and in fact I believe this to be a scam call and illegal not to mention that I'm actually on the TPS service. The gentleman said it was not illegal and I simply replied I think you have the wrong information as I am in fact a Lawyer then they hung up rather quickly, which was a pity as I was enjoying being a pretend Lawyer in regards to my pretend accident. I do hope they phone back as that was quite fun and has made my day tbh
Haha!

It's a shame the call didn't proceed further. I wonder what sort of accident you had? :p
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote