View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 09:37   #34
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Where are we all going to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Doesn't have to a luddite one, I am saying we make sure we all gain from the technology and embrace it.
BigCorp doesn't seem awfully keen to do that right now. They just want to get bigger, richer and more powerful without too much thought for anything else.

On a day to day level, I'm trying to do my bit by refusing to bank online or use those pesky self service tills even when directed to them by the very staff whose jobs they'll eventually replace unless we do something about this. Once enough of us stop going to our local banks (but possibly sooner) they'll close, the jobs will be lost and we'll have even more empty units in our high streets...

Last edited by Osem; 11-11-2017 at 09:51.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote