View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 17:10   #1783
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

My computer died last week, i worked out it was either the i3 processor or the motherboard, but seeing the motherboard chipset was so old and hard to source i replaced both of them with a newer chipset MB which also worked with my DD3 memory modules.

As Windows 10 was tied to the hardware i was worried i would lose activation which i did, but after a few clicks in Windows i was back up and running fully activated, i was expecting to have to call Microsoft and persuade them to reactive.

edit

Scrap the above as i noticed the date and time was wrong on the PC so i am guessing when i changed it it borked the activation and now i can't get it activated as the servers are down, will keep trying.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 03-12-2016 at 18:21.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote