View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 08:24   #30
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Stupid, greedy, moronic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsman View Post
Heres my result. Its supposed to be 10mb, but I guess I lost out on the speed raffle they must have, where they just pick a connection and cap it.
Oh dear. More complete nonsense No; you obviously have issues in your area. Of course, no-one has ever said this doesn't happen.

---------- Post added at 08:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
The period between the speed doubling and the network upgrades is the time when VM obviously haven't enough upload capacity hence the 50 meg customers not getting an upload increase when they are moved up to 100 meg...
Quote:
Of course VM could have admitted their inadequacy and saved customers and CS staff a lot of wasted time, but no, they do it without informing anyone in the hope that no one will notice.
All pure speculation, of course.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote