View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 16:09   #62
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Well done in establishing tone from simple text with no indicators of there being any(Caps, excessive punctuation, bold text, graphics etc)

No-one has said your not entitled to feel aggrieved, thats your personal (and others) view on the situation. As this is a forum I would have though that varying views and discussion were expected and respected?!
Why the hell should I respect your views when you have disrespected other peoples views?

I am tired of people throwing out that I am a mod and I should watch what I say, forget it - it will never happen - I believe I am entitled to my views as long as I apply to the rules I set on others, there should be no issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED
I said its a small change as in the number of terms that have changed and not in reference to the impact on you or any other customer. My point was that a single ammendment can fit on a text whereas a major change to tarriffs of a full revision of the t+c's could not.
And I said it is not a small change. Its a significant change to me.-end of story.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote