View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 19:49   #1507
RizzyKing

Re: US Election 2016

Given large sections of the US\Mexico border already have a fence it isn't going to be the hardest thing to deliver, hell they even have militias patrolling large parts of the border. I don't like the man or most of what he stands for but there is a part of me that hopes he succeeds so that a permanent dent is made into the type of political system we've had for the last thirty years which has been failing most of the people and benefitting a few. Anyone george soros doesn't like automatically gets my support as that scumbag is the personification of everything wrong with the west and the sooner he shuttles off this mortal coil the better.

If Trump can toughen his approach to Russia and not be allowed to do some of the dafter things he's talked about he may well become a moderately successful president. I also think the majority of the US public will give him more time to accomplish things then they have other presidents, it will only be the democrats that attack quickly and i am not convinced that's the best approach for them. Time will tell but just like brexit hasn't turned into the nightmare we were told it would i don't think Trump will be as bad as many think\hope.