Thread: Bell Cablemedia
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 10:25   #14
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Bell Cablemedia

York was covered by the franchise covering Leeds, which also covered Harrogate. The franchise was originally Jones TV, which I found out from seeing a video on YouTube about Jones Cable in Leeds. It had become Bell Cablemedia by the time it appeared in York. Not sure about Harrogate.

I also believe that Bell Cablemedia was the result of a merger between more than one cable company/franchise?

[mods, may I suggest that this is moved to Virgin Media TV as it is about a time before the internet became part of the cable offer]
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote