View Single Post
Old 21-01-2008, 07:56   #2
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

no chat up lines........ just go up, chat about anything & everything. ask questions and remember what was said.

find out names:
hers & remember it
her friends that are there and remember them.
trick is to put all names in early, e.g.
so Lucy, where are you & your friends from?
Really, so Samantha & Jane don't come from Runcorn like you do Lucy?
Where did you all meet?
Ah I see so Jane was a uni pal of your Lucy, and Samantha is Jane's friend..... I am with you now.
Sorry what was that Lucy? your friend Jane wants to meet my pal Mark?

ok so the chat wont go like that, but keep using their names as you will remember them, there is nothing worse than chatting to someone who you like they told you their name and you have just forgotten them, always remember....... be quietly confident but not over confident. but most of all just chat and be yourself, as you want to find someone who you might want to spend a good bit of time with, so you and they need to find the right person for each other.

It's not easy and I hate it,

But just chat, try and find out early doors if she with someone, then if so, stay for a few mins then subtly say nice talking to you.

you can find out a good few things when a girl opens her mouth what you could say, listen for accent, how happy she is, bored she is, you will know a lot before you speak to her with her body language as well (I love reading body language, its fun)

"hello my name is ........, what is yours?"
"pleased to meet you ........."

the rest will come to you when you are there......

ik