Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 16:54   #290
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

Is just an opinion piece, been a few of those this summer, listed nothing to support it at all, cack like that should be banned from media. As I wrote above, it's not unreasonable to suggest he'd quit, I think he could, it's presenting that as fact that's the issue.

The best piece I've seen is one where Rafa is directly blamed along with the board.

Quote:
But we can't absolve Rafa Benitez from some of the blame as a lot of his signings needed to be unloaded - wasting money, time and effort - and now disgruntled and mismanaged players still remain at the club (Darlow, Haidara, Colback, Gayle, Mitrovic).
He'd signed a lot of players at championship level on silly wages. Something that Newcastle fans seem to be avoiding talking about, but eventually they'll turn on him.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 01-09-2017 at 17:12.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote