View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 18:29   #54
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Anyone else having problems in Lincoln?

he has been and gone. He walked in with a shub3 because he thought it was a faulty shub swap and I explained what the problem is. To be fair he was quite thorough and checked the main connection coming into the house, he replaced the isolator on the wall socket which feeds the shub because it is ancient (2001) and he went to the street cab and checked everything out. The problem is that he has come all the way from Grimsby so he is not aware of any issues in the area. The funny thing is that when he went out to check the street cab a guy from across the road saw him and came out and told him he had been having the same problem
He said upstream power is fine up to 51 but he has fitted a 3db fpa which has bought it down to 46 and he is going to ring me on Friday to see how things are going. I am not holding my breath, when my connection is up everything is fine and I get full speed until it lose it again.
I'll wait to see what happens and I'll keep ringing up. I am going to speak to the dude across the road and ask him to ring them up as well and hopefully they'll start to notice a pattern.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote