View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 20:04   #1486
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sorry MM but you can bet your bottom dollar that prices will rise even if its through the back door and l think its naïve to think otherwise.
I haven't said they won't increase I've basically said they need to air on the side of caution when looking to increase charges , if subscribers begin to start leaving its going to be hard to replace them in the current pay TV market especially with many cheaper options now available and more flexible packages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
don't they usual increase by about £3 for sport and £1 for rest on sky MM think it be the same and increase by that
Sky Sports on Sky increased last year by £1.00 , your thinking of on VM were it increased by £3.25 I believe.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote