View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 10:14   #35
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts
Re: Problems With My Wireless Belkin Router And NTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2415
hello people first time on here but i tihnk i have the solution to ur problem which is there is no solution. basically after months of trying to fix my belkin i decided to take it back beacuse of the the orange thingy and it turns out that its a fault with the design.they either work or they dont work. so try ur look with another box or invest in a different make.
Dell refunded me the Cash & told me to keep it

So I went to PC World & got a Linksys one.. Works a Treat

Oh.. Welcome to the Forum & Thanks for the reply
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote