View Single Post
Old 17-06-2005, 15:34   #9
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Is it possible to copy a DVD.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy MM
You will need a DVD decrypter which i believe is ilegal BTW, and frowned upon discussion on this forum.
It is news to me, I thought that making a */cough, back up of a disk you own was leagl, correct me if im wrong, .... again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuartbe
A DVD that is purchased from a shop has macrovision protection so the image will currupt when you attempt to copy it...
DVdycrypter used to take that away, I think it's no longer available from their site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuartbe
As stated - Discusing methods of copy'ing protected media is not something that is allowed, If however you own the media then there is no problem.
I thought thats what he meant, he had an owned dvd, could have misread it though
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote