View Single Post
Old 13-08-2003, 23:22   #15
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzae
Sorry i'm confused, why are you talking about the first division?
Stoke won Division 2, before there was a premiership. I classed this as Division 1 Without Thinking, as technically nowadays.. This would of been Division 1 (With the premiership), Anyway, Thats not what we're talking about here

Quote:

You didn't offend me, was just wondering why, after all you suppopt stoke, you would create a threat saying the other team was crap instead of creating a thread about how good your team was.
The thread can actually be taken both ways..

It Doesnt explicitly say "Manchester United are Crap", Nor Does it say "Stoke city are the best". Take it how you want, I dont care.. Like Paul says, Your sense of humour tottaly goes as soon as there's a loss. A focal point of the thread was going on what Fergie said about the grass.. I mean, It was the same for both sets of teams! (And dont go saying Stoke have already had a match on it, Cos they havnt for the past 3 week).