Thread: Server Setup
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2004, 16:57   #16
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: Server Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggom
Thanks for the advice. Ive got to meet up with the local business later on in the week but they said they want this to be as cheap as possible so I will tell them. I'm only the person who has been told to implement this and I haven't done many like this before. I have never used SBS so I will coming on here for help if and when the choose to get this setup.

Thanks for the advice so far guys.

please dont take this personaly , but do you have the slightest clue as to what you are doing !!!!!!!! , i know everyone has to learn and will never stop learning but ........ , if you get this wrong you are going to cause so much damage to your rep and to potentially someones buisness that you will end up looking like a right useless **** , tread carefully , like i said , nothing personal
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote