Thread: Video Door Bell
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 11:44   #26
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Video Door Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey N Georgie View Post
Well I revieved the doorbell and low and behold its faulty.

I set the cam up and it logs onto my Wifi thats fine, during the process then it requires u to scan a QR code on the cam from the phone screen, it scans and plays and very nice tune and then spends 2 and half mins attempting to find the camera and fails.

I tried 22 times and failed so i will send it back for something else, can anyone suggest one with easy setup? Im now deteriorating and not as mentally with it when it came to IT as i once was and Georgie just doesnt have a clue.
Some doorbells can only use 2g wifi and get confused if there's a 5g signal there as well. Does your setup have 2g and 5 g separate? if not that may be one option. Personally I'd send it back and get the Blink offering (or possibly Aosu which I have found to be really reliable).
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote