View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 12:50   #1270
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you reading?

Just finished Clear and Present Word by Mark Thomas and am working through Hearing God's Word by Dr Peter Adams.

I have been dipping into Dictionary of the New Testament use of the Old Testament (ed Beale and Carson) as a companion to Commentary on the New Testament use of the Old Testament (ed Beale and Carson).

To prepare for a study on the Holy Spirit I have been using Systematic Theology 2nd Edition (Grudem), Foundations of Pentecostal Theology (Duffield and van Cleave), The Holy Spirit (Ferguson), The Holy Spirit (Allison et al) and some other papers. (Many of these I used Perlego which is a very reasonable priced (£96/annum) way to get academic titles.)

And just to show it's not just volumes to build muscles I am reading the Narnia books in Narnia chronology order.