View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 17:21   #176
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
So I had my Smart Meters installed 6 days ago and everything seems to be setup and working as expected.

I've just registered to move onto the Octopus Tracker Tariff, I was expecting to wait weeks or months to be moved over.... Well with in 2mins I've been switched over and even have today's rates listed on my account and compared to my old flexible tariff I'm already happy.

Electricity Tracker Tariff(for today)
Unit Rate: 17.03p/kWh

Gas Tracker Tariff(for today)
Unit Rate: 3.93p/kWh

Compared this to the Flexible Tariff I was on.
Old Electricity Flexible Tariff
Unit Rate: 25.26p/kWh

Old Gas Flexible Tariff
Unit Rate: 5.97p/kWh

Standing Charges are the same for both Tariffs.
Today and tomorrow for me. I have set my car to charge in the early hours to get the new rate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22788.jpg (1.36 MB, 10 views)

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote