View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 05:51   #570
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Trump’s Troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
That is the Trump supporter line but fraud is a real crime. If you lied to a bank to get a lower mortgage rate you could be done as well. Mortgage fraud is a thing here as well.
Well when I ask the bank for a secured loan or mortgage, the bank looks at the property or item I’m securing the loan against and makes decision on whether their loan is secure or not.

If I went to Barclays and asked for a £550,000 mortgage to buy a 2up 2down mid-terrace house in Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure that would be looked into further.