Thread: General Virgin TV (2024)
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 13:55   #234
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Virgin TV (2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Due to them only being on Sky Glass or Sky Stream boxes.

I feel they will only launch on Virgin Stream boxes.
That would be a departure from the norm, at the moment Virgin don't have Stream exclusive channels.

---------- Post added at 13:55 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It says that the purpose of the HD flag is to have the channel put into the HD channel list on the EPG. Do you know if BBC4 erroneously has this missing as I often find that their programmes don't appear in this list. I like to easily find & view HD programmes first to free up more disc space.
All versions of BBC4 have the HD flag and the flags are either always on (HD channels) or always off (SD channels etc). I think that only the old sports channel content flags switched between 0 (off) and 1 (on) on a regular basis and they (thankfully) disappeared when legacy boxes were removed from the network. The HD flag is only used to add an "HD" option to the "Show Channels" filter on the EPG.

Do you mean programmes don't show in "HD Recordings" in "My Shows"? That's a completely different process.
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote