View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 23:39   #108
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
A week and you dont have a reading yet ?

I thought the point of them was they could do readings every 1/2 hour or so.
They do readings every half an hour for lecy, once a day for gas. Then they transmit the data to the energy company once day, some times it may take 2-3 days due to local problems.

In my case, I live at the bottom of a hill. An electromagnetic cloud parked at the bottom of the hill (over several houses) for few days, cutting off all transmissions (no satellite TV or Freeview via aerial, mobile signal too). After few days Octopus got all of the data.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote